402-843-0109 office 402-843-0418 cell
We take our job as the pest control Norfolk area residents see as experts seriously, but we have fun doing it. Here are some fun and scary things to know about the bugs we get out of your life. When you need the termite control Norfolk homeowners trust, smile and call us.
- Two mice starting to breed on New Year’s Day could theoretically have as many as 31,000 descendants by December 31.
- Some male spiders pluck their cobweb like a guitar to attract female spiders.
- A cockroach can live up to 9 days without its head.
- A dozen cockroaches can live off the paste on the back of a postage stamp.
- A female mouse is in heat every 4 to 5 days.
- The total weight of all termites is greater than the total weight of all humans in the world.
- An ant can lift 20 times its own body weight. If a 175-pound man had the comparative strength of an ant, he could lift four tons.
- Flies deposit thousands of bacteria every time they land.
- Colonies of carpenter ants contain up to 50,000 workers that live up to seven years.
- An adult rat can squeeze into your home through a hole as small as the size of a quarter.
- For every cockroach you see, there are likely 200 more hiding and multiplying behind the walls.
- Bed bugs hide in cracks and crevices during the day and come out to feed at night attracted by your body heat and the carbon dioxide you breath out.
When you need the exterminator Norfolk area residents prefer, let us deal with your pests...Call(402)843-0418 today
Fun Facts From the Pest Control Norfolk Residents Prefer
Copyright 2013: Kustom Pest Control | pest control omaha | All rights reserved.
Serving Northeast Nebraska